Turning Point Defining moments … Affecting change!
Turning Point is a life-changing 10-week program for women and teens who are struggling with Eating Disorders and other Addictions.
You may be reading this page and find yourself looking for answers and longing to be free from an eating disorder. You may find yourself a prisoner from within – held captive by tormenting thoughts, drugs, alcohol, anger, depression, anxiety, etc. We want you to know that there is hope and there is healing available for you through Jesus Christ. No matter where you have come from, or what you have done, He truly loves you and longs to set you free and restore you to abundant living.
FREEDOM IS POSSIBLE!
Please know that we also care and are here to help. There are ministries available to you through our Center that are specifically geared to minister to you and your particular needs. Call us today.
Overcoming Eating Disorders and Other Addictions
Here are some of the symptoms of eating disorders:
- An unhealthy focus on body shape and weight
- An intense fear of gaining weight
- Fear of eating in public
- Social withdrawal
Here are some of the symptoms of other addictions:
- Continue to use, even if you know it is damaging for you
- Tolerance – need more to still feel the affects
- Failed attempts to control the use or behavior
- Use the substance or carry out certain behavior to reduce the withdrawal symptoms
- Damaging affects on you and your relationships
- Problems at work or school…and many more.
For more information call Shari at 888-868-3603 ext. 1 or email us at email@example.com
Individual, Pastoral or Care Counseling is also available.